Failing to achieve your career dreams? Whatever you’re going through in your career right now, it doesn’t have to stay that way forever. If you’re feeling stuck, anxious, stressed, worried or fed up right now, I’d like you to know that this is your opportunity to look at how to achieve your career dreams.
I know it can feel difficult right now, but it doesn’t have to. You can turn it around.
Having a career you love is possible. Achieving your career dreams is possible.
End those feelings of frustration, burnout, deflation and misery.
Let me show you exactly where to start.
Join Zero to Dream Job Club – free membership group supporting employees to achieve their career dreams
What is Zero to Dream Job Club?
Zero to Dream Job Club is a free membership community dedicated to employees, managers and freelancers who decided to make a positive change in their career.
I get that making a change in your career when you’re in your 30s or 40s isn’t always easy. You’ve got bills and mortgage to pay, family to take care of, you’ve invested time, money and energy to get where you are right now. And now you question if it’s really worth to start something else.
Zero to Dream Job Club offers a safe, compassionate and supportive space to explore your career desires, to connect with your career dreams and to learn how to navigate through dream job journey with ease, curiosity and courage to achieve what you think it’s impossible.
What kind of group is it?
Zero to Dream Job Club offers career support and coaching that brings together effective techniques and strategies, over a decade of experience, common sense and most importantly curiosity, kindness and playfulness.
It’s a safe space to ask questions – you can safely step out of your comfort zone, ask questions and reach out for support that you’ve been missing.
It’s a group filled with inspiration beyond the usual career topics – finding your dream job means connecting your mind with heart, skills with passion, strategies with emotions and your vision with reality. My holistic approach can help you shift perspective and see new possibilities. You can find your dream job without overwhelm, through better connection with yourself and with the world around you.
It’s a group challenging you to explore your career potential – you may have heard this already “magic happens outside of your comfort zone” and that’s why you will find here regular challenges, exercises and food for thought challenging your thinking, behaviours and way of working.
What happens after you join?
After you join, you can participate in regular activities but this isn’t your usual FB group. Once you join, you’ll enter a new discovery experience for you.
- Monday Dream Job Challenges,
- Professional training and mini-tutorials,
- Articles and posts supporting you with career change and achieving career aspirations,
- Tips and sharing lessons learnt,
- Participate in powerful consistent rituals supporting you to achieve your career goals.
What’s in it for you?
- Receive guidance – I will guide you to turn your desires, talents, passion, and purpose into the key unlocking your full potential. Why? Because these areas will help you find the right direction and attract more rewarding opportunities.
- Build skills for life – this group doesn’t offer a magic wand or short terms fixes. I am a firm believer in building skills for life. Once you learn how to discover your dream job and how to unlock your career potential, you’ve gained skills for life – skills that you can pass on to your friends, children, colleagues …
- Become a part of something bigger – make a difference – Join me to empower more employees to experience success, satisfaction and joy in their working lives. We live in 21st century when finding dream job is possible, when designing career that you love with the right work and life balance is possible. So why stay stuck where you’re feeling frustrated, miserable or fed up?
Author: AdriAna Kosovska
Professional and certified coach & founder of ZERO TO DREAM JOB ACADEMY
I work with employees, couples and organisations that care about
Stress reduction | Talents and strengths development | Dream job