- Have you always wanted to work for yourself but think it’s impossible for you?
- Are you working for yourself but struggling to bring sustainable income stream?
- Are you an aspiring or emerging freelancer looking to use social media to launch your business, gain visibility and attract new clients?
- Are you an established freelancer struggling to keep on top of your social media?
Then you’re in the right place!
This is exactly the reason why I launched new video series Dream Job Interviews – Good Night stories to support you on your journey, to inspire you to fulfil your career dreams, find your dream job or launch your freelancing biz!
Fall asleep inspired to turn your dream into a real job
Let me invite you to listen to Dream Job Interview Episode with my guest – Hana Jay Klokner – expert on blogging, content marketing and social media who lectures at the prestigious University of the Arts London and works with personal brands worldwide.
Uncertain about her future, Hana took a brave step and followed her partner (now husband). She moved countries and love guided her to London. Little did she know that one day she’d be teaching in this cosmopolitan city and help people to turn their love and hate relationship with social media into a breakthrough experience. Hana helps personal brands go big on social media and get visibility they want.
This episode is about Freelancing, Social media and Personal brand and we will cover:
- How to start working for yourself and keep going even if it feels really difficult,
- How to expand your business through social media (be it FB, Instagram, LinkedIn or blog),
- What is personal brand and why it’s important for freelancers,
- How to turn your career/business into a relatable personal brand that sells
In this interview Hana shares how she overcame her challenges, what working freelance means to her, how she made it work and much more. She will also give you some tips how to manage your career change successfully.
Tune in this Thursday 9th July 2020 at 6.00 pm uk time
– live on Facebook page Zero to Dream Job.
For more details click on the picture to view the event details:
Can’t attend? Or missed it?
I have it covered, simply catch the replay via your mailbox.
Join my tribe of Inspired Dream Job creators. You’ll receive Dream Job Success stories, articles with tips and news about upcoming trainings helping you to unlock your career potential.
Author: AdriAna Kosovska
Professional and certified coach & founder of ZERO TO DREAM JOB ACADEMY
I work with employees, couples and organisations that care about
Stress reduction | Talents and strengths development | Dream job