Codes of Ethics
All coaches and representatives of ZERO TO DREAM JOB are committed to the Codes of Ethics.
All trainers, coaches, representatives, associates and members of ZERO TO DREAM JOB must agree to follow the Code of Professional Conduct (The Code).
All coahces, trainers, associates and members of ZERO TO DREAM JOB agree to:
- Always conduct themselves to the highest levels of ethics, integrity, accountability and responsibility.
- Treat all clients and potential clients with absolute dignity, confidentiality and respect as free and equal individuals.
- Respect the commercial confidentiality of ZERO TO DREAM JOB by not divulging business information to any third parties.
- Maintain the good reputation of the coaching profession in general and ZERO TO DREAM JOB in particular.
- Comply with both the spirit and the letter of any commercial agreements made with clients, potential clients, professional colleagues and ZERO TO DREAM JOB.
- Make commercial agreements with clients and potential clients that are fair and will respect all parties to such agreements.
- Keep appropriate and accurate records of work with clients and ensure they will remain confidential, are stored securely and comply with Data Protection requirements.
- Have professional indemnity insurance adequate to cover coaching and/or coaching supervision practice.
- Represent true levels of status, title, competence and experience in order not to mislead, misrepresent or defraud.
- Clearly state to clients and potential clients the terms of any commercial agreement including the expectations of both parties.
- Make no claims or implications of outcomes that cannot be demonstrated or guaranteed.
- Monitor the quality of your work through feedback from clients and other appropriate professionals.
- Obtain written permission from any client or potential client before releasing their names as referees.
- Respect the absolute rights of the client’s confidentiality except as expressly permitted by the client or potential client in writing or as required by law.
- Have qualifications, skills and experience appropriate to the needs of client. If not refer client to those who do, such as more experienced coaches , coaching supervisors, counsellors, mentors, or others offering specialist services.
- Avoid all conflicts of interest and give notice of such potential conflicts.
- Refrain from offering professional information or advice that you know to be confidential, misleading or where the accuracy is beyond your competence to assess.
- Endeavour to enhance public understanding and acceptance of professional coaching.
- Be fit and healthy enough to practice. If not and if necessary, clients should be offered alternative support.
- Respect all copyrights, agreements, work, intellectual property and trademarks and comply with all laws covering such areas.
- Avoid coaching minors (people who have not yet had their 18th birthday) without the express written consent of parent, guardian or teacher as appropriate.
- Contact ZERO TO DREAM JOB immediately if you find yourself in a situation which may create conflict, litigation or bad publicity.
- Comply with all laws and by-laws of the UK and, if coaching clients based abroad, with the laws of the clients’ country.
- Ensure that all advertisements and promotional materials, whether verbal or written, are legal, decent, truthful, honest and in compliance with the requirements of the UK Advertising Standards Authority.
- Make a copy of this Code freely available to clients.
If you have any queries regarding this Code, do not hesitate to contact.